Friday, February 10, 2012

Need some inspiration?



Here are some new quotes, and some old ones!!



I'd rather lose an argument to you, than lose you to an argument!


The worst mistake you can make is walking away from the person who actually stood there waiting for you. -Drake

I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a good choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today. I may bot be perfect, but I don't need to be! Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away!

Sometimes you have to forget how you feel…and remember what you deserve.

Forget the rules and play by your heart!


What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

Don't make someone your priority if they only make you an option.

The day you decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to believe no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

In order to succeed in life you need 3 things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone!


Struggles are required in order to survive in life. Because in order to stand up, you must know what falling down is like.


you can't be afraid of what people think...a well behaved woman never made history!


Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.



Don’t wait for the perfect moment….take the moment, and make it perfect!


Never forget me, because if I thought you would. I’d never leave. - A.A. Mine

If you’re boring, it’s because you’re scared and you’re hiding your best stuff. Getting un-scared is the hardest thing you’ll ever do, but since you need to do it anyway in order to have a great life, you might as well get started now.

When faces with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”  – Steve Jobs

Love is just a word. Until someone gives it meaning!


HAPPY FRIDAY! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

TnT






0 comments:

Post a Comment