Thursday, February 4, 2010

Attempting to Potty Train

Well, the past 24 hours have been a little tough! But I'm managing. Tenlee's (non) "dad" has been a real jerk! I think I may be getting sick again...and Tenlee is peeing all over the house! Yes, we have started the all-dreaded potty training, and she is really getting the best of me! She is such a little stinker as she knows just how to push my buttons-she loves it; me not so much! Right now, she is just enjoying the wiping and flushing part of potty training. This morning after spending 15 minutes in the bathroom and 3 seperate attempts at "going potty" she decides she's done; takes three steps out of bathroon and pees on the carpet. She thought she was hilarious! Hopefully progress will be made soon.
On a better note-we are on night 4 of sleeping in her own big-girl bed; and she is doing great!!! As usual, it is a slight struggle to convince her it is time for bed-but once she's in there...she stays AND sleeps all night. Yay! She sure is growing up fast! Not to mention, knows way too much for her age-but I wouldn't want it any other way, she's the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment