Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC's....of me!

I've seen this survey on many blogs now. So, I thought I'd join in on the fun. It's a nice way to spend part of my lunch hour. I definitely need some mindless activity today.

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Queen. With really comfy sheets....

C. Chore you dislike: I really, really hate putting my clothes away. I'll do the laundry, but for some reason it's really annoying to actually put them away.

D. Dogs: Tenlee and I want a puppy soooooo bad! We miss Bleu man...

E. Essential start to your day: Chocolate...Oh wait, NO! I mean, Jillian's 30 Day Shed. (Really, when I get my butt up in the morning, it feels amazing....with a side of grapefruit).

F. Favorite color: Black and Purple.

G. Gold or silver: White gold. 

H. Height: 5'5" (I wish I was a lil bit taller....I wish I was a baller)

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano! I'm a singer and a dancer, silly!

J. Job title: Student, and Policy Services Representative at WI Mutual Insurance

K. Kids: My daughter, Tenlee Addison (3). She's amazing!

L. Live: In Middleton...that's a boring one.

M. Mom’s name: Cathy (with a C) =)

N. Nicknames: Where do I begin.... Torger, Torgs and Torgy (thanks dad, and a few select friends) Candycane, T, Tyrone....Oh my gosh, I think that's all you need to know!

O. Overnight hospital stays: I think just when I had lil Miss T.

P. Pet peeves: Lazy people. Messy people. When someone gets out of the car and leaves the sun-visor down. Nails on a chalk-board. Clean ears. When people park their car and don't straighten their tires. Clutter. I think this is turning into more of things I hate....and if that's the case: NACHO CHEESE. SICK! (gag)

Q. Quote from a movie: The first one that came to mind was: "Harry, I took care of it". Dumb and Dumber! Ohhhh, pretty bird! LOL

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.....Lefty's SUCK! I repeat, Lefty's suck.

S. Siblings: Janel (23) Travis (21) Lynae (16

T. Time you wake up: 5:30-6 am (I'm not much for sleeping in)

U. Underwear: I have'm on, isn't that good enough? Geez, what more do you want to know?

V. Vegetables you don't like: I hate cooked carrots. I don't like mushrooms, except for Morel's. That's it....I like my greens!

W. What makes you run late: I'm a single mom....what do you think makes me late? 

X. X-rays you’ve had: I just had x-rays done on my right knee. No, not because I fell off the bar....I fell on the ice, on Lake Mendota-and it STILL hurts.

Y. Yummy food you make: Everything! I love to be in the kitchen.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: PANDA'S!

0 comments:

Post a Comment