Sunday, November 14, 2010

....makin' a list, checkin' it twice.


Tenlee and I finally sat down tonight to start her never-ending Christmas list.




Mama....I want dis. I want dis too. Pretty much the only phrases I heard all night.

She was so sweet though. We paged threw several flyers, as I cut out the items she pointed to...that sparkle in her eye could not be ignored. As she assured me: "I wike (like) Santa! I be a good girl and listen and he bring me lots of presents."

I can't wait. This Christmas is going to be so fun with her. They all have, but she's really starting to get into it this year, and I love it! Here are a few of her wish list items.

Of course, MY daughter needs:
 this.....

....and this


....and this
HUH?! Well whatever....she was having fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment